Up in Canada, Drew needs to get shit under control. They're attacking jewelers who do work for them and leading the transabled movement. Also in this episode, we sing the praises of Bryan Fuller.
Download or Subscribe on iTunes
The News with Daniel T.
- Jewelry store sign prompts same-sex couple to ask for refund
- Becoming disabled by choice, not chance: ‘Transabled’ people feel like impostors in their fully working bodies
- I’m a liberal professor, and my liberal students terrify me
TV With JML
- ‘Hannibal’ Showrunner Bryan Fuller Says Season 3 is the ‘Series I’ve Always Wanted To Make’
- First Teaser for ‘Sharknado 3′ Released
- Palestinian Government Launching TV Channel Aimed at Israeli Arabs
Read It On Reddit
- TIL That Marvel has banned comicbook writers from creating new X-Men or Fantastic Four characters, stopped X-Men and FF merchandising, and cancelled the Fantastic Four comic all in order to spite Fox, who owns the movie rights
- [Serious] Reddittors who had a lot of sexual partners, do you regret anything? Redditors who only had one partner, do you wish you had experimented more?serious replies only
- What advice do you all have for an incoming college freshman?