Discrimination has become a taboo word in our politically correct culture, but is it actually a good thing? We discuss Donald Trump, gay dating, and fat shaming to figure it out. Also, we finally address the addition of Star Wars to Disney's theme parks.
Download or Subscribe on iTunes
The News with Daniel T.
- Jerry Seinfeld Explains The Perfect Way To Handle Donald Trump
- This HIV-Positive Guy Gave The Perfect Slapdown To Someone Who Rejected Him On Grindr
- A compliment isn’t misogynistic. Why can’t feminists understand this?
The Hopeful Romantic with JML
- Krampus Trailer
- Disney COO Tom Staggs Defends ESPN After Subscriber Drop, Touts New ‘Star Wars’ Parks
- Zack Snyder: Sorry Marvel, ‘Batman v. Superman’ Transcends Superhero Movies
Read It On Reddit
- Discrimination against fat people is the last socially-“acceptable” form of casual discrimination. Why do you do it? Can we move past it?
- What item you’ve bought within the last year changed your daily life the most?
- [Serious] What plot device/tool do you fucking hate?serious replies only