Apparently these days, we all get to make demands about our environment. With guest host James, we discuss the the resignation of the University of Missouri president as well as how disagreeing with climate change could possibly become illegal. When listening to our podcast, please always remember to Redouche, Reboob, and Repiehole.
Download or Subscribe on iTunes
The News with Daniel T.
- Missouri protest: List of demands issued to university
- Starbucks hates Christmas?
- It’s not easy being green: Ivanpah solar plant near Nevada burns a lot of natural gas, making it a greenhouse gas emitter under state law.
- Exxon Mobil Investigated for Possible Climate Change Lies by New York Attorney General
The Hopeful Romantic with JML
- Master of None pre-review
- Hateful 8 Trailer
- Alice Through the Looking Glass Trailer
- ‘The Muppets’ Showrunner Exits ABC Series
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Author George R. R. Martin Teases Ending: ‘Expect Something Bittersweet’
Read It On Reddit
- The movies Lincoln & Alien have the same DVD cover design
- What’s the best college dorm story you have? (potentially NSFW)
- Reddit: Why do we (conscientious people who believe in science) still eat meat? Forget animal rights for a second, the evidence is clear that meat production is very bad for the environment. Do we think meat is necessary for health? Do we dismiss the studies? Think it tastes too good?