The new trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens was released, so Daniel's ready to nerd out. But first, we have to check our privilege to figure out why "politically correct" is no longer politically correct and what's so racist about a fruit basket.
Download or Subscribe on iTunes
The News with Daniel T. Richards
- Band Members suspended for giving rivals fruit basket accused of being racially motivated
- HuffPo Author Breaks Down in Tears After Realizing She is Less Oppressed than Others
- UWM says “politically correct” is no longer politically correct
The Hopeful Romantic with JML
- Difficult People
- Dan reviews
- Seinfeld comparison
- Feminists Angry a Man Won’t Help Them Negotiate Their Salaries
- Daniel Craig Thinks James Bond Is “Actually a Misogynist”
- Captain America battles right-wing conservatives in new comic
- Star Wars Trailer
Read It On Reddit
- When you ‘check your privilege’, what do you consider YOUR privileges?
- What is your favorite thing to ever come out of the Star Wars universe?(Other than the Lightsaber)
- What’s something you’ve always known and thought everyone else knew, but you found out almost no one else knows?