As we learned in House, everybody lies. We review David Shore's new show "Sneaky Pete" in which he forefronts that axiom. We also discuss some of the cultural lies we tell ourselves with White Feminism and the coddling of the American mind.
Download or Subscribe on iTunes
The News with Daniel T.
- Why big-shot husbands always chase the nanny
- Why We Need to Talk about White Feminism
- The Coddling of the American Mind
The Hopeful Romantic with JML
- “Kevin from Work” review
- “Sneaky Pete” review
- “Walt Before Mickey” review
- Zac Efron says the Baywatch movie is ‘going to be R-rated and it’s going to be badass’
- ‘Fantastic Four’ Blame Game: Fox, Director Josh Trank Square Off Over On Set “Chaos”
Read It On Reddit
- Geno smith got sucker punched in locker room this morning. Broken jaw. Out 6-10 weeks at least.
- How do you make friends as an adult?
- Reddit, what’s your best “I’m to old for this shit.” Moment?