As Daniel takes the week off, Justin brings in another gay to back up Elliot's Oscar analysis and is promptly double-teamed. No, wait, that sounds wrong. Oh, who cares? It'll get you to listen.
Download or Subscribe on iTunes
The News without Daniel T. Richards
- ‘Is Red Carpet Coverage Sexist? Battle Lines Drawn at Oscars Over #AskHerMore
- 5 Questions That Movie Plots Never Seem to Answer
- Kerry Issues Climate Warning: ‘There is No Planet B’
TV With JML
- Oscars Ratings in Decline
- Burying 2 And A Half Men
Read It On Reddit
- TIL Dr Phil hasn’t had a license to practice psychology professionally for 9 years, and considers himself “retired from psychology.”
- Netflix is the most successful anti-piracy program ever intiated.
- A friend of mine has joined the fat acceptance movement and is parroting studies that say diet and exercise don’t work EVER. Please help me.
- My roommate kicked my cat so hard that we are having to put her down. Move or call the cops?
Name a Narcissist