There's no better holiday to give a post-mortem on than Valentine's Day. We take a look back at all the lunacy--the 50 Shades of Grey movie, Tinder, and the latest #Gamergate development.
Download or Subscribe on iTunes
The News with Daniel T. Richards
- ‘Grey’ Makes Green Over Valentine’s Day Weekend
- Tinder Experiment Proves Most Men Are Kind of Amazing
- I’m Brianna Wu, and I’m Risking My Life Standing Up to Gamergate
TV With JML
- House of Cards Season 3 Preview
- Joel McHale: Not Smart Enough for The Daily Show?
- Fresh Off The Boat Follow-Up
Read It On Reddit
- I’m a 17 year old waitress who just had her first experience with sexual harassment at work. Did I do the right thing?
- What are you surprised is still in business?
- What’s something you firmly believed to be true for a long time, but later found out was false?