Like Mr. Big Record Producer, Kim Davis says "I am above the law" (or, more correctly, god is). She isn't. He isn't. We discuss. We also say goodbye to our favorite serial killer who wanted to be god himself, Hannibal.
Download or Subscribe on iTunes
The News with Daniel T. Richards
- Wyoming Farmer Sues EPA Over $16 Million in Potential Fines Over Building Drinking Water Pond for His Livestock
- Suspended Jack Britt quarterback accused of texting sexually graphic pictures
- Little Girl’s Wonder Woman Lunchbox Deemed Too Violent for School
- ‘Free Kim Davis’: This is just what gay rights groups wanted to avoid
The Hopeful Romantic with JML
- Farewell Falling Skies
- Hannibal Redefined How We Tell Stories on Television
- What will we be watching this fall?
- Feminists are angry that Kermit the Frog’s new girlfriend is young and thin
Read It On Reddit
- Why do people like to be politically correct?
- What’s something inconsequential that you have an irrationally strong opinion about?
- Men of Reddit, does the number of women’s/ your SO’s ex sexual partners matter to you?