Sometimes basic logic seems to escape people. We discuss recent instances of this phenomenon--California's drought, a new study on how men and women interact, and our culture's (lack of) understanding of autism. We also begin the process of letting go of Mad Men before leaving Cougar Town for the final time.
Download or Subscribe on iTunes
The News with Daniel T. Richards
- California Drought: What’s Scarce Is Wisdom, Not Water
- New Study: Men Get Attached More Easily Than Women
- A Radical New Autism Theory
TV With JML
- Mad Men S7E08 Review
- Sin City Saints Review
- Leaving Cougar Town
Read It On Reddit
- California produces a lot of wine, but is in the middle of a bad drought. What California needs is a reverse Jesus
- Parents withdraw teen from college after spring break video shows him biting off hamster’s head
- If you could have one statistic displayed above everyone’s head what would it be?
Name a Narcissist
- ‘Rolling Stone’ Reporter Sabrina Erdely Apologizes to Everyone But the Accused for False Rape Story